Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

I get it!!!

EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

I get it!!!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on December 15th 2010, 3:59 am

sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny is great!

From kirby: (via wikileaks west coast faggot style...aka SEWA)
    "Posted this a couple of days ago and to "EYES" there is nothing like playing Super A... I have achieved another milestone in my life, being "edged" 12-zip.. but ya know what?? it means dogcrap.. If I felt any other way then I should be replaced...I kinda figured(no offence to my mates) that we needed to close out games when the "oppertunity" arrose and we did'nt time and time again, so our reward even though its not official is Rob Petterson and co... "

Kirb, I TOTALLY AGREE with you that there is NOTHING like playing sunny farao Super A farao sunny . Game, Set, MATCH... CONCEDED... And I MORE than APPLAUD your efforts! I bow down to ALL that is sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny , now, and forever! MAYBE, SOMEDAY, when I WIN a STATE A CHAMPIONSHIP, I will come to the realiztion that ONLY sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny MATTERS. And quite FRANKLY, IF I EVER WON a STATE A CHAMPIONSHIP, then YES, I would totally have to AGREE that ONLY sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny matters. Unfortunately, I do not NOW, nor probably EVER will have a sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. HOWEVER, there IS a FAINT POSSIBILITY, that we COULD get TOTALLY LUCKY and win an A STATE Championship. Maybe not THIS SEASON, maybe not NEXT, but the POINT is that in the A League, there is ALWAYS THAT CHANCE, but in the sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny there is NOT!!! I will ALWAYS take the path that AT LEAST GIVES ME THE CHANCE over the path of INEVITABLE DOOM. Like I said before, there are THREE DIVISIONS in the MMDL.... sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny , A, and the rest. And the REST means ABSOLUTE SHIT! ANY WIN LOWER THAN A means ABSOLUTE SHIT! I don't ACKNOWLEDGE it and I sure as hell don't RESPECT IT. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't even COUNT. I HOPE to SOMEDAY feel that way about A and below, but till then, A's all I got! Thankfully, I SHOULD HAVE many years in front of me to get there. Peace!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Re: I get it!!!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on December 15th 2010, 4:09 am

Oh yeah, and PLEASE, in the future, don't "talk" to me via the Left Coast Commie rag. You can come straight here! Erik the Red doesn't deserve SHIT! The MMDL RULES his ENTIRE SITE, and I was PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE for the MAJORITY of his BIGGEST VIEWS AND REPLIES on his ENTIRE SITE. I am OBVIOUSLY the king KING king of the dart forum world, and we don't need an ANTI-AMERICAN, FREEDOM SUPRESSING BASTARD like HIM to BENEFIT using MY popularity. Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

kirbonics

Post  kirbonics on December 17th 2010, 10:16 am

Hey, I don't want to get into a rift between you and whoever...Nice win last night...I'm glad to see that that you "do get it" ...We start the playoff's aganist a number 1 seed from Boston and I could'nt be happier..Why not?? We play aganist the toughest players(in my opinion) around and with any sort of luck or air flow the Super A Championship could of been in the South Shore the last 2 seasons..You know that..Just looking forward to the challenge ahead of us now..Good luck in your next match
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on December 17th 2010, 12:13 pm

Oh, I know who you're playing. lol! There was about 5 pages on Sewa on in when, in TYPICAL fashion, the MODS locked it up and moved it away. Poor Rob. Everyone giving him SHIT about making COMPLETE SENSE. If it is NOT a necessity to play on THURSDAY in the playoffs, then it shouldn't be done. ESPECIALLY on the day before X-MAS EVE. santa Personally, I HATE Thursday matches, but realize that in SOME divisions you HAVE to do it because of the sheer amount of teams and length of playoffs, HOWEVER if it doesn't ABSOLUTELY HAVE to be done that way, it shouldn't. Especially in the EARLY rounds. For example, here in the A's we play the first two rounds Tue/Thu, then the Championship TUE/TUE. Why not REVERSE that, so EVERYONE gets a TUE/TUE matchup in the first round and THEN play the Championship TUE/THU. That way, ALL the teams in the playoffs don't have to deal with Thurday darts, not just the 2 teams in the finals. Thursday darts SUCK. Thursday's a BUSY night for most places anyway, and darts actually becomes a pain in the ass for not only the players, but the bar as well on really busy nights. I know at our place, we are SLAMMED on a Thursday, and the other dart team CAN'T be happy with 100 people in the room and waitresses hustling and bustling behind them at the line every 5 seconds as well as patrons constantly in and out of the bar or to the bathroom. Complete distraction, but hey, I gotta make the cash man, so Thursday's the day I want to play home so I can bartend AND play at the same time. Im just saying, if you HAVE to have darts on a night other than Tuesday, make it a Monday or a Wednesday which are typically far less busy days that can accommodate darts much easier. It would be beneficial to the bar, the players, and oh yeah, MOST IMPORTANTLY, ME. king Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jakesy

Post  Jakesy on December 18th 2010, 3:04 pm

Please stop making sense David bom bom bom

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 25th 2018, 10:09 am